Available 7 Days A Week
Electric Water Heater Services
Our team of friendly & professional plumbers here at Huntington Beach Plumbing Pros proudly provides fast and affordable tankless water heater installation in HB and OC. We can install, replace, or repair a broken tankless water heater quickly & affordably.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Tankless water heaters work by heating water on-demand. This means that when you turn on a hot water tap whether it be in the shower, sink, or washing machine, cold water will move through your tankless water heater and be heated in that very moment. Once heated, the water heads to your tap or showerhead or appliance as it normally would.
*One notable issue with tankless water heaters—especially for big homes and large families— pertains to the flow rate of heated water. Often times one unit is not enough to accommodate several hot water users at once. Therefore choosing the right plumbing company to perform your tankless water heater installation in Huntington Beach will go a long way to ensure you don’t end up taking ice-cold showers.
Dial our number today and one of our professional tankless water heater experts will perform a thorough analysis of your home & your family’s hot water needs to ensure your tankless water heater upgrade is not only a money saver but also a convenience adding a solution to your hot water needs.
Free Instant Quote
Pros of Upgrading To A Tankless Water Heater
- Most tankless water heaters have a lifespan that reaches up to the 20-year mark. This is about double that of conventional units.
- There are a number of tankless water heaters are eligible for Federal tax rebates
- Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, reducing energy costs by upwards of 30-35% annually!
- Tankless models require much less space than traditional tank water heaters
- You’ll no longer need to wait for the water to warm up before it reaches your tap