Available 7 Days A Week
Gas Water Heater Services
Gas Water Heater Replacement
One of the biggest problems and actually a very common problem that you may have is an inner tank leaking. Unfortunately, once your water heater has got to this point it’s time to get it replaced.
What does an Anode Rode Do?
Not all but some gas waters heater have an Anode rod. They’re essentially a rod that helps prevent the water tank from getting eroded. This actually helps your gas water heater last longer! it’s highly recommended to change them on an annual basis. Now we’ll admit that not all anode rods need to be replaced every year but it’s important to always grab a wrench. loosen it up, and check to see if it’s need be replaced.
*One notable issue with tankless water heaters—especially for big homes and large families— pertains to the flow rate of heated water. Often times one unit is not enough to accommodate several hot water users at once. Therefore choosing the right plumbing company to perform your tankless water heater installation in Huntington Beach will go a long way to ensure you don’t end up taking ice-cold showers.
Dial our number today and one of our professional tankless water heater experts will perform a thorough analysis of your home & your family’s hot water needs to ensure your tankless water heater upgrade is not only a money saver but also a convenience adding a solution to your hot water needs.
Free Instant Quote
Pros of Upgrading To A Tankless Water Heater
- Most tankless water heaters have a lifespan that reaches up to the 20-year mark. This is about double that of conventional units.
- There are a number of tankless water heaters are eligible for Federal tax rebates
- Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, reducing energy costs by upwards of 30-35% annually!
- Tankless models require much less space than traditional tank water heaters
- You’ll no longer need to wait for the water to warm up before it reaches your tap